Returns and Refund Policy
1. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may request for a refund by submitting the completed Delivery Return form to our Customer Service. You may request for refund of the item purchased in the following circumstances:-
(1) the item is substantially different to the image on the Portal;
(2) the item is of poor quality or is faulty;
(3) For clothing materials, it does not fit properly, wrong size or colour;
(4) incorrect item was received;
(5) non-receipt of the item purchased.
Request for a refund shall be made by submitting the completed delivery return form to our Customer Service. Request for refund is upon terms and conditions in this policy.
2. We do not accept any exchange of items. You can only return the items to the following address (“Return Address”) at your own cost and risk:
M Advance Builder Sdn Bhd
D10-03, Sunway Nexis, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Condition of Item to be returned
3. Please return to us the item in the following condition, within seven (7) working days of the item being received by you at your nominated address:-
(a) in its original condition;
(b) unused; and
(c) in their original packaging, with the price tags, wrappings, box, tags and accessories (if any) still attached.
4. For return of all technology items including audio or video recordings, computer hardware and software (other than those stated in the exclusion list in Clause 6 below), if the packaging for the items are opened, the items will be accepted if returned in the condition as stipulated in Clause 4 above, with all the original packaging, accessories and manuals intact, but a surcharge will apply to the refund price to reflect the reduced value of the items.
5. We cannot refund or accept return of personalised, perishable or time critical items or items which are specifically excluded in this policy or those beingindicated as non-returnable in the item description. Please see the following list for some non-exhaustive examples:
(i) Items which have been altered, or personalised to a customer’s specification;
(ii) Hampers, food, beverages and perishable items (including flowers);
(iii) For hygiene reasons we do not accept the return of beauty items including toiletries, cosmetics, pierced jewellery and undergarments;
(iv) Audio or video recordings, games and computer software (unless they are returned within the condition as stipulated in Clause 5);
(v) Headphones, handsfree kits, bluetooth units with ear pieces, microphones, harmonies and other items that we are unable to refund for reasons of hygiene;
(vi) Contracts or agreements that state specified terms surrounding cancellation, exchange or upgrade;
(vii) Special order and custom made items;
(viii) Items that have been previously exchangedor multiple returns;
(ix) Any other items which are unsaleable once they have been used; for health and safety or hygiene reasons; and
(x) Vouchers, e-vouchers and gift cards.
6. All returns must be made via traceable courier to the Return Address and the original proof of postage must be kept and produced if and when requested.
7. You are solely responsible for the delivery risk and condition of the item to be returned until it reaches us at the Return Address. We will not be liable for any loss or damage prior to item’s arrival to the Return Address.You are advised to package the item to prevent any loss or damage to the item or its box.
8. A return of an item does not amount to an automatic refund by us. If you return the item, we will examine the returned item to determine whether you are entitled to a refund and we will inform you of our decision within a reasonable period of time.
9. Any refund will include the delivery charges paid by you for delivery of the item to you.
10. Please do re-use the delivery packaging provided for return of the item as it has been especially designed for you to do so.
No Refund of Discounted Amount and Return of Free Promotional Gift
11. In the event of a return of an item which was purchased on a promotional discount, you will not be refunded the discounted amount. Additionally, any free promotional gift (including vouchers, e-vouchers and gift cards) given with the item purchased must also be returned in its original condition if you are returning those items to which the gift is related.
Cancellation of Order or Contract
12. If you cancel your order but we have already processed the items for delivery you must not unpack the items when they are received by you and you must send the items back to us at the Return Address at your own cost and risk within 2 working days from the date the item(s) received.
13. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your debit, credit card or other financial payment gateway will be re-credited to your account as soon as it is practicable for us to do so PROVIDED THAT the conditions in Clauses 6 to 10 above are met. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery of the returned, we shall be entitled to deduct the said costs from the amount to be re-credited to you.
14. We will refund using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
15. As it is our policy to endeavour to process orders immediately, it may not always be possible to stop an order from being despatched after your cancellation/request for a return and refund. After despatch, this policy will apply. Please be reminded that your right to return items purchased does not apply to certain items as set out in Clause 5 of this policy.
16. We may review and update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure. While it is not generally feasible to notify you of changes to this policy, the latest version of the policy may be available on our portal.
17. This policy is only applicable to items purchased through our Portal (as defined in the Agreement).